Sunday, August 12, 2007

Adam's Pet

Adam always wants a pet, especially a dog. Well he finally found a pet in the garden tonight. It might not be a dog, it's pretty gross and he was already feeding it.



I don't know what kind of spider this is but every year there are at least 2-3 of them in the flowers in late summer. Then I have to be careful when dead-heading the plants so Adam's pet doesn't crawl down my arm or up my shorts...... Oh I'm grossing myself out! I want John or Adam to step on them so I don't have to worry about it but neither one of them will do it and I certainly can't.... I can just feel that under my shoe... oh yuck!




Okay enough of the spider. Here is one of my favorite flowers. It is called "Kiss Me Over The Garden Gate". It's about 9 feet tall and everywhere. It grows from seed from the year before so where ever the seeds go these grow. Their stems are like corn stalks... John wants to cut them up for firewood.




And of course another lily picture since they are always so pretty. This is a Stargazer Lily so they smell great too.




And a little PhotoShop playing with a picture of John.



2 comments:

The Rau's said...

That picture of John is cool. At first I was like why does Connie have a picture of my dad on her blog. Give John a few years, I bet he shaves his head too LOL

Lynn said...

LOL... if Dad shaves his head!!

That spider picture is disgusting! I had to read quick so I could get that picture off of my screen! YUCK!! Gives me the shivers!