Thursday, November 8, 2007

25 years

25 years married.




Pretty amazing since we were 17 and 18 years old,


the priest that married us said we would be divorced in less than 6 months.


25 years later and here are 25 things that you may or may not know about me


1 - I love my 3 wonderful children more than anything
2 - I adore my loving, caring best friend (my husband)
It's okay John already knows I have and will always put the kids ahead of him, he understands!!
3 - As fast as this little girl came into my life, as scary as the first few hours were, as confused as I was, the many tears I cried.... she is my breath of fresh air and I need to see her almost everyday for my big hug and that excitement she has in her voice when she screams "Gwaaama".... My Elly girl
4 - We have a wonderful son-in-law who continues to make us proud
5 - My favorite candy bar is TWIX
6 - I love the McDonalds Southwest Salad with the Southwest Dressing and now they discontinued it...... URGHHHH
7 - Rearranging the livingroom furniture makes me feel good
8 - When John sweeps and vacuums the floors before I get home from work I feel happy
9 - I love my laptop and wireless high speed Internet, John probably doesn't
10 - Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show followed by The Biggest Loser
11 - I don't like receiving gifts but I love to give them
12 - I love Mountain Dew but I know I shouldn't
13 - I am such a creature of habit every morning while getting up, getting ready for work, leaving for work, getting to work, turning on my computer, getting my soda, checking my e-mail and then the rest of the day I'm okay for anything in any order.... if one of my habits cannot be done I'm very thrown off. strange huh?
14 - Bottles of shampoo and conditioner drive me crazy.... the pretty colors, the shapes, the names. I can now control myself not to buy them because of these marketing traps but years ago the shower was full of pretty bottles but the product was crap
15 - I get instantly crabby walking into a house full of dirty dishes
16 - I love to snuggle John's side of the bed when he has to get up and go to work
17 - My food can't touch....I know you all know this one but I had to mention it
18 - I lost my mother before I got to know her very well
19 - My hobbies are gardening, scrapbooking and taking pictures
20 - Decorating magazines are one of my weaknesses
21 - I joined a gym and love it
22 - I don't decorate my house very much anymore for the holidays and I don't know why
23 - My favorite time of the year is the hot summer days, working outside with the radio loud enough to hear wherever you are, taking 3:00 break on the porch and ending the day with a fire in the pit and our bodies too sore to move.... yeah I love that!
24 - I can't eat shrimp anymore and I know they had nothing to do with my appendix attack
25 - I got 1 huge bouquet of roses and some tasty chocolates from the most wonderful man in my life....

What a wonderful surprise.



And of course I had to play with some of the pictures. I like this one


And the chocolates... didn't I mention the gym. I guess another 20 minutes on the treadmill for each piece, but they are so worth it.



25 years - Life is Good

2 comments:

The Rau's said...

Awwww.....Happy Anniversary!

Natalie said...

Beautiful post! Congratulations on 25 years :) May the next 25 be even better!