Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Garden time is getting really colorful. The lilies are starting to bloom, they are huge and there are so many buds on them. Here are a few pictures to show you just how pretty they are.




The blue flax is everywhere, it blooms really bright in the morning but it doesn't like the afternoon sunshine so it closes right up.


Here is Mrs. Robin. She has a nest in the honeysuckle right by the garden shed. She must have kept pushing back the branches to keep the little space hollowed out.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Your flowers are so beautiful! You have done a great job :) Brandon, Allie and I moved back to Indiana on Wednesday and I miss your daughter like crazy already! I didn't even see her everyday but knowing she's not just right upstairs makes me really miss her. I don't know what I would have done the last 4 years without her! You raised her well :)