Monday, July 20, 2009

Flower Walk

I thought I’d take you on a flower walk since almost all the lilies are blooming.   Of course it just got done raining and I’ll tell you the names of them if I remember.  I don’t remember this one’s name and it’s a huge flower.

IMG_4853

Moonbeam Coreopsis

IMG_4855

Volunteer Petunias that are coming up inside my bricks on the front steps.  I have problems with plants coming back from their seeds of last year. 


IMG_4857

This Lilly is so white until the pollen gets blown around on them.  I guess I can’t remember many of their names, I should have taken notes while I took them or stop being so lazy and walk back out there to look at their tags.

IMG_4864

Salsa

IMG_4860

Dancing Eyes

IMG_4870

Shirley

IMG_4878

America

 IMG_4879

Coneflowers are getting close

IMG_4877

Some stray Lupines are still blooming and Pink Poppies in the back…. don’t worry they are in the garden that I don’t care about so they can grow as much as they want.

IMG_4881

Purple Loosestrife

IMG_4887

Gara – This is an annual that I put in my pots…. I love this stuff.

IMG_4889

That’s what I have so far, there are tons more out there so if you’d like to come take a real walk just give me a call, with the cooler July weather I have plenty of plants to share with you yet (besides the Lilies, I don’t share them).

1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

Thanks for the walk in your garden. When I get the garden planted out back I will have to have you come and take a walk too. Everything I planted last year looks so much better. It is amazing what a year can do. I have a couple of other lilies that I will take pics of today. I actually have a couple that I could maybe share "a couple". I have a dark red one that is beautiful. My stargazers aren't open yet, but they too are a favorite of mine.